Pig >> mail # user >> the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage

Re: the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage
Dear Prashant,

Firstly thank you very much for your quick reply.

I would just like to try the new SQL layer above HBase (called Phoenix)
which claims that it outperforms Hive.
So far phoenix has only two releases which support Hbase 0.94.2/3 and
0.94.4 or above, respectively.
I had carefully included these hbase jars in pig's lib directory
respectively for each try, but all failed. :(
As you mentioned that HBaseStorage currently only supports 0.94.1 by
default, then I think I should give it up now and wait for future release.

Or just use Hive than Phoenix.

Thank you again.
Best,
Weiping