Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-10, 16:44
+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-11, 01:35
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Hi Jason,
It's taken me so long to get this 1.2.0 RC out, that I'd like to finish it
and move on with a 1.2.1 stabilization release.
If I commit to doing 1.2.1 in 3 to 4 weeks, including this HADOOP-9504, would
that be acceptable to you?

Regards,
--Matt
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Jason Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Matt, would you consider adding HADOOP-9504 to the release?  Some groups
> using HBase have been bitten by this bug and would like to see it in a 1.x
> release.
>
> Jason
>

> On 05/10/2013 11:44 AM, Matt Foley wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> just a reminder this vote is underway and will close Monday 11:30am.
>> Please review and vote!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Matt
>>

>> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  Friends,
>>> Nexus issues are resolved, and the Nexus staging repository for Hadoop
>>> 1.2.0-rc1 properly uploaded.  Thanks for your patience.
>>> --Matt
>>>

>>> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi all,

+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-13, 01:23
+