HBase, mail # user - Ticket for Hbase book

Re: Ticket for Hbase book
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-19, 23:04
It's my pleasure to share space with you guys. I'll do whatever you
have suggested and get back to you in case any help is
required.(Actually this is my very first attempt, so the probability
is quite high). Thanks again.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq