MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop for Neo4J

Hadoop for Neo4J
I need to run analytics using the hadoop framework on data generated by the
users of my application. The data is stored in Neo4J database.
>From what I understand, in order to analyse this data, I need to push this
into HDFS and then run the batch programs as part of my analysis.
However, I cannot find a tool / connector that could seamlessly transfer
the graph data in Neo4J to HDFS. Could anybody please suggest what is the
standard approach for such usecases? Or am I doing something completely
wrong?