Pig, mail # dev - The file org/apache/pig/newplan/DependencyOrderWalkerLPScalar.java is empty after svn move

Re: The file org/apache/pig/newplan/DependencyOrderWalkerLPScalar.java is empty after svn move
Thejas M Nair 2010-10-09, 14:39
That¹s not related to the svn switch. Two files (
src/org/apache/pig/newplan/DependencyOrderWalkerLPScalar.java,
src/org/apache/pig/newplan/logical/optimizer/ScalarFinder.java
) were supposed to be deleted as part of the  PIG-1605 patch, but
application of the patch just made them empty.
I have now deleted those two empty files from svn.

-Thejas