MapReduce, mail # user - Viewing counters in history job

Viewing counters in history job
David Rosenstrauch 2010-08-23, 15:30
I had a job that I ran a few days ago that rolled over to the Job
tracker history.  Now when I go view it in the history viewer although I
can see basic stats such as total # records in/out, I can no longer see
all the counter values (i.e, most notably my own custom counter values).
  Is there any way to access these on history jobs?  (Or perhaps some
way to move the job out of history back to the main job viewer?)

Thanks,

DR