HBase >> mail # user >> When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase

Re: When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase
If they are accessed mostly together they should all be a single column family. The key with tall or wide is based on the total byte size of each KeyValue. Your cells would need to be quite large for 50 to become a problem. I still would recommend using a single CF though.

Sent from iPhone