Pig >> mail # dev >> How do we post to the apache pig blog?

Re: How do we post to the apache pig blog?
I tried to send Dmitriy an invitation to be an author on the blog, but it told me "Error creating user invitation".  I'm happy to post the content and make it clear you're the author.  I've also filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5894 to try to fix the issue.

Alan.