Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Making HBaseWriter default

Re: [DISCUSSION] Making HBaseWriter default
I think what we need to do is create some kind of comparison table
contrasting the merits of each approach (HBase vs Normal Demux processing).
This exercise will be both useful in making the decision of choosing the
default and for documentation purposes to illustrate the difference for new
users.

--
Ahmed Fathalla