MapReduce, mail # dev - [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-26, 00:08
Cos,

There is progress being made on that ticket. Also it has nothing to do with
that.

Please follow the discussion here and why this happened due to an invalid
commit that was reverted -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-4615?focusedCommentId=13612650&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13612650

Regards,
Suresh