Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
I hate ignoring things. It makes me uneasy. I'm looking at the other
tests as well. For example, the AccumuloDFSBase class depends on
running /bin/sh to find a umask. No reason that dependency can't be
mocked out during testing... If nothing else, this research will form
my own set of Accumulo Zen Koans.