Flume >> mail # user >> Re: How does Flume NG handle agent failures

Re: How does Flume NG handle agent failures
Hi Wayne,

Since Apache Flume, nor your specific question is not an CDH-exclusive
thing, I've moved your question to the Apache Flume user lists at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your questions get the best attention
from its users and developers.

Thanks! :)

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have two Flume NG agents ( agent1 sends avro event to agent2 and agent2
> sinks the events into HDFS). If agent2 gets restarted, agent1 seems not able
> to reconnect. Is there a configuration for re-trial?

Harsh J