Hadoop >> mail # user >> Contribute to Hadoop Community

+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-02-19, 06:37
Re: Contribute to Hadoop Community
Hey,

Thank you for offer.
Please open a account @https://issues.apache.org/jira/ and file a Jira about your work, attach the patches and describe what changes you've done. To let review the patches you've submitted please open a account @reviews.apache.org and open a review request for your work.

Thanks again,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz