HBase >> mail # user >> HBase and Datawarehouse

Re: HBase and Datawarehouse
Sorry for the late response. I totally agree with Anil. If you have
warehousing needs, I would also suggest Hive. You could easily map your
Hbase tables to your Hive tables and crunch crunch the data. It would save
you from writing lengthy and tedious MR jobs. And as Anil has said Pig is
another good choice, if you have to do lot of transformations on your data.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com