From: Bruce Mitchener [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

 * Confluence wiki created, I have access along with Scott Carey so far.
 * Send me usernames and I'll get everyone else added.
 * I've updated the web site source materials but have NOT pushed it as I
can not run Forrest currently.
 * Someone else should run Forrest and push the site after confirming that
the wiki links work.
 * How do we kill off the old wiki?
 * Can we set up a redirect from the old wiki to the new wiki?
 * Someone else should finish fixing up the syntax on the "How to
Contribute" page as I did not finish that yet.

 - Bruce