HDFS >> mail # dev >> Question regarding access to different hadoop 2.0 cluster

+
lohit 2013-11-04, 22:02
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-11-04, 22:12
+
lohit 2013-11-04, 22:15
+
Bobby Evans 2013-11-05, 14:57
Re: Question regarding access to different hadoop 2.0 cluster
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Bobby Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But that does present a problem if you have to change the DNS address of
> one of the HA namenodes.
Not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean hostname of one of the namenode
changes?
If so, why is this is not a problem for single namenode deployment?. How do
applications
addressing a namenode in a different cluster handle the change?

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE