HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS upgrade problem of fsImage

Re: HDFS upgrade problem of fsImage
Given you are asking questions on hdfs-dev rather than hadoop-user, the
normal home of user-level questions, i'd like to extend to you the
opportunity to help the HDFS dev team to implement rolling updates

design reviews, code and tests welcome

-steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE