MapReduce, mail # user - failed to import python package when using cacheArchive

Re: failed to import python package when using cacheArchive
Marcos Ortiz 2012-03-01, 04:23
On 03/01/2012 10:42 PM, devdoer bird wrote:
> Does anyone can help?
>
> 2012/2/21 devdoer bird <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
>
>     HI:
>
>     I packed a python module to "mypackage.tar.gz" and upload it to
>     hdfs ,then visit the package with " -cacheArchive
>     /app/mypackage.tar.gz#mypackage"
>
>     But the python script failed to "import mypacakge" , it throw the
>     failed to import exception " no module named mypacakge".
>

>     I need some help.
>
>     Thanks.

Well, if you see, the correct name is mypackage, not mypacakge, like you
posted here.
A advice:
In this site you can find all information for Python's packaging process.
http://docs.python.org/2.7/distutils/examples.html
Best wishes

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda