Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
In various emails and jiras, I have been asked to incorporate the following
additional patches in 1.0.0:

   - MAPREDUCE-3319 (Roman)
   - HADOOP-7903 (Arpit)
   - MAPREDUCE-3475 (Daryn)
   - HDFS-2589 (Daryn)
   - HADOOP jira about to be opened (Chris W.) for missing jackson
   dependency in hadoop pom.

I have not heard of any other significant issues in this build.
I will re-spin the release candidate tomorrow.

Thanks,
--Matt