Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production

Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production
Hi Manish:

Glad to receive your email because we are making efforts on HWI.

We have improved the orignal and added some features and putted it on
github:

https://github.com/anjuke/hwi

It's far from mature and standard, but it's improving and has already
deployed for our company to use.

After all, have a try and give some advice if you're interested in it.

Thanks

Qiang
2013/1/5 Manish Malhotra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi All,
>
> We are exploring HWI to be used in PROD environment for adhoc queries etc.
> Want to check out in the hive community that can somebody share there
> experience while using the HWI in prod or any environment in terms of its
> stability and performance.
> Also evaluating to enhance to make it more useful with different features.
>
> Thanks for your time and help !!
>
> Regards,
> Manish

+