Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production

Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production
Hi Manish:

Glad to receive your email because we are making efforts on HWI.

We have improved the orignal and added some features and putted it on
github:

https://github.com/anjuke/hwi

It's far from mature and standard, but it's improving and has already
deployed for our company to use.

After all, have a try and give some advice if you're interested in it.

Thanks

Qiang