Flume >> mail # user >> Getting header information and saving in hbase

Re: Getting header information and saving in hbase
Taimoor,

You need to implement the HbaseEventSerializer (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/HbaseEventSerializer.java;h=2c0f0e6c5a2d06d88b0ea0f3f11e3dee82243882;hb=HEAD) (for HBaseSink) or AsyncHbaseEventSerializer (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java;h=9ae6c289da8b01cf05b68811d1880515a2ad4169;hb=HEAD) (for AsyncHBaseSink) and return the Puts/Increments in the format you want.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan