HDFS >> mail # user >> TaskTracker MapReduce - WebUI problem

TaskTracker MapReduce - WebUI problem
Hi there,
I can't check that in which nodes my tasks are running.
I've configured MapReduce V1 on my cluster(Master node + 6 slave nodes)
,and I can check that JobTracker is running on web ui ( MyServerIp:50030
),and also I can run a MapReduce job. But when I want to check that in
which machine my tasks are running by clicking on NODES(which shows 6) in
JobTracker web page, I've got following error :
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /machines.jsp. Reason:

    org/apache/hadoop/http/HttpConfig

Caused by:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/http/HttpConfig
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.machines_jsp.generateTaskTrackerTable(machines_jsp.java:95)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.machines_jsp._jspService(machines_jsp.java:201)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
.
.
I don't know what the problem is.I'd be glad if someone can help me.

Tnx