HBase >> mail # user >> Table deleted after restart of computer

Re: Table deleted after restart of computer
Hello Paul,

The default location for hbase data is /tmp so when you restart your
machine it will be deleted, you need to change it as per
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart
--
Ibrahim