HBase, mail # user - HBase 0.94 security configurations

+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-18, 04:25
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:47
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 08:19
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 18:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 18:26
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-18, 20:33
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 22:27
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 23:36
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 23:24
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-19, 03:03
Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-19, 04:28
Wow.

That security exception encountered was harmless and a red herring
unfortunately (HBase security is not enabled unless you take several steps
not done here), and assumptions from that point have made this quite
unsatisfactory for everyone. I wish you well with your explorations of
Cassandra. Perhaps with a bit more humility when approaching an unfamiliar
system in that case you'll have a better result.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)
+