Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master

Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
One option is to check the tservers list in zookeeper with zkcli to see
what the tservers are registering as. Furthermore, are any errors being
reported on the monitor from the tservers?

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:44 PM, buttercream <[EMAIL PROTECTED]