Zookeeper >> mail # user >> any performance issues with multi-update transactions

any performance issues with multi-update transactions
Hi All,

I have some doubts regarding multi-update feature of Zookeeper-3.4.3.
I am trying to explore multi-update feature for a scenario where I need to
perform 1000 operations atomically.
So are there any performance issues that I can expect to hit, or I should
fine-grain these operations in to smaller operations.
Please advise on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak