Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Deprecate mock in 1.6.0

+
Keith Turner 2013-11-14, 20:41
+
Keith Turner 2013-11-14, 21:08
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-14, 20:57
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-14, 20:54
Re: [VOTE] Deprecate mock in 1.6.0
+1

Been bitten by goofy/half-implemented stuff in Mock too many times. I'd
rather see effort placed into making MAC a reliable and fast testing
mechanism than helping Mock limp along

On 11/14/13, 12:41 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
> Should we deprecate mock accumulo for 1.6.0?  This was considered [1] for
> 1.5.0.  I started thinking about this because I never added conditional
> writer to mock.
>
> [1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-878

+
John Vines 2013-11-14, 22:43