Avro >> mail # dev >> We need a "boilerplate" copy for our project

Re: We need a "boilerplate" copy for our project
I was going to send that originally but I was concerned the bullet
formatting might not survive.  I was also hoping we could list some
happy customers.  I'll just send this for now.

-Matt