From:   Wei Tan/Watson/IBM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Date:   08/02/2012 12:37 PM
Subject:        RE: Retrieve Put timestamp
+1.
So far I think timestamp is very useful. I would imagine if we can
configure the return, say in pre/post put, it would be even nicer.
Thanks,
Wei

Wei Tan
Research Staff Member
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Dr, Hawthorne, NY  10532
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; 914-784-6752
From:   "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Date:   08/02/2012 12:54 AM

+1.  Anyway all mutations extends OperationsWithAttributes also.

Regards
Ram