Pig, mail # user - (PigJsonLoader) how to read/load json with Pig?

+
Benny Sadeh 2010-09-28, 04:59
+
Kim Vogt 2010-09-28, 16:45
Re: (PigJsonLoader) how to read/load json with Pig?
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-09-29, 03:52
For some reason, I always thought there is a JSONLoader in Piggybank.
Seems like there is none. Kim, it would be great if you can contribute
yours..

Ashutosh