Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-24, 23:33
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-24, 23:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 23:37
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-26, 04:45
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-24, 23:47
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-25, 00:04
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-10-25, 00:05
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik
Congratulations!

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Sangjin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Congratulations!
>

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Chris Nauroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Congratulations, Roman!
>>
>> Chris Nauroth
>> Hortonworks
>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Sandy Ryza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Roman!
>> >

>> > On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> We

>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

- Tsuyoshi
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-25, 14:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07