Bigtop, mail # user - Why are environmental variables necessary for building jars?

+
Jay Vyas 2013-07-03, 22:17
Re: Why are environmental variables necessary for building jars?
Philip Herron 2013-07-04, 12:59
Yes, you can build them but you have to make sure you install the itest
framework then install the test artificats then you can run mvn verify to
run your artefacts from the test-execution.

--Phil

--
THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE
PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its