Kafka >> mail # dev >> [ANN] node.js lib for kafka

+
Gregg Caines 2012-10-09, 01:39
+
Taylor Gautier 2012-10-09, 02:43
Re: [ANN] node.js lib for kafka
thanks for sending it around always great to know different client options

they could go in the 0.7 section of non-java clients
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+non-java+clients if
you want to update the page too

--

/*