Kafka, mail # dev - [ANN] node.js lib for kafka

Re: [ANN] node.js lib for kafka
Joe Stein 2012-10-09, 02:52
thanks for sending it around always great to know different client options

they could go in the 0.7 section of non-java clients
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+non-java+clients if
you want to update the page too

--

/*