HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
J-D:
So far we have 2 +1 (binding) and 2 +1 (non-binding), no -1 on RC1.

Do you think I can roll this RC as 0.92.2 ?

Thanks

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> So it looks like I must have just caught a region as it was moving or
> something.  I can't seem to re-produce that error. So I'm fully +1.
> Sorry for the false alarm.
>
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I'm +1'ish
> >
> > Spun up a 0.92.1 cluster wrote some data.  Then spun up a 0.92.2RC and
> > everything worked.
> > Ran LoadTestTool while killing region servers.  Everything recovered
> well.
> > Ran PerformanceEvaluation everything went well
> >

> > However when trying to manually split a table while tests were running
> > I was unable to.  On investigating more I found that manual splits
> > appear to be broken in 0.92.  So I filed HBASE-6767.  I don't think
> > it's enough to sink the rc but it was something that I noticed.
> >

> > On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> We're having more and more releases across 0.92, 0.94 and soon 0.96
> >> branches.
> >> It would be wise to revisit the historical convention.
> >>
> >> Thanks for bringing this up, J-D.

+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-13, 04:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:27