HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
J-D:
So far we have 2 +1 (binding) and 2 +1 (non-binding), no -1 on RC1.

Do you think I can roll this RC as 0.92.2 ?

Thanks