HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
I think we should come up with some backup plan in case Jenkins comes to a
halt due to IO exceptions. The following was one example:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/3696/console