MapReduce >> mail # user >> HBase connection hangs

HBase connection hangs
Hi,

whatever combination of lines below I use, the code always hangs on
connecting to HBase (last line). I am almost dead from attempts to make it
work.

Thank you very much.

Mark

                hBaseConfig.addResource(new
Path("/etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml"));
                hBaseConfig.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "mark-7");
                hBaseConfig.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort",
"2181");
                table = new HTable(hBaseConfig, "mytable");