HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
Exact, I'm running the test for 7467 ;)

I was trying to avoid to run ALL the tests to save some time. I have
started them now. using dev-support/hbasetest.sh runAllTests

I will submit the patch as soon as I get a successful test.

I did the initial build/install using maven clean install -DskipTests.

I got the error when I tried to run the test using Eclipse. I will
take a look into hbasetest.sh to see if the magic is inside ;)

JM