Hive >> mail # user >> New to hive

+
praveenesh kumar 2011-12-13, 11:34
+
王锋 2011-12-13, 11:45
Re: New to hive
Hi Praveenesh,

         If you want something other than the wiki, you can use books
like "Hadoop definitive guide" or "Hadoop in action"...These books
have dedicated chapters on hive..In addition, you can also have a look
at this presentation -
"http://www.slideshare.net/cwsteinbach/hive-quick-start-tutorial"

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM, praveenesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have been using hadoop for 3,4 months.
> Tried Map Reduce, HBase, Pig.
> Now wanted to learn HIVE.
> I hope it must be as exciting as other hadoop tools.
> Can someone suggest me some good tutorials, apart from HIVE wiki,
> which I can utilize to understand and work on hive ?
>
> Thanks,
> Praveenesh
+
rohan monga 2011-12-13, 15:59