Hive, mail # user - New to hive

+
praveenesh kumar 2011-12-13, 11:34
+
王锋 2011-12-13, 11:45
Re: New to hive
Mohammad Tariq 2011-12-13, 11:50
Hi Praveenesh,

         If you want something other than the wiki, you can use books
like "Hadoop definitive guide" or "Hadoop in action"...These books
have dedicated chapters on hive..In addition, you can also have a look
at this presentation -
"http://www.slideshare.net/cwsteinbach/hive-quick-start-tutorial"

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM, praveenesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have been using hadoop for 3,4 months.
> Tried Map Reduce, HBase, Pig.
> Now wanted to learn HIVE.
> I hope it must be as exciting as other hadoop tools.
> Can someone suggest me some good tutorials, apart from HIVE wiki,
> which I can utilize to understand and work on hive ?
>
> Thanks,
> Praveenesh
+
rohan monga 2011-12-13, 15:59