Hive, mail # user - New to hive

Re: New to hive
Mohammad Tariq 2011-12-13, 11:50
Hi Praveenesh,

         If you want something other than the wiki, you can use books
like "Hadoop definitive guide" or "Hadoop in action"...These books
have dedicated chapters on hive..In addition, you can also have a look
at this presentation -
"http://www.slideshare.net/cwsteinbach/hive-quick-start-tutorial"

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq