HBase >> mail # dev >> no 0.94 commits please

Re: no 0.94 commits please
Ok. It's working fine with JDK 1.7.0_13 when HBASE 6915 is applied. I
will retry with Oracle JDKs 1.7.0_17 and Open JDK 6 and 7 to validate
that it's working for all.

Should we apply this fix in 0.94 branch? Or is 1.7 not supported by HBase yet?