HBase, mail # dev - hbase git big delay?

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-04-24, 16:36
+
Stack 2012-04-24, 17:24
+
Elliott Clark 2012-04-24, 20:47
+
N Keywal 2012-04-25, 17:09
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-04-25, 17:42
Re: hbase git big delay?
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-25, 19:57
I'll look at this later this evening if no one from INFRA volunteers (I
have access to the ASF git mirror infrastructure)

-Todd (from SFO tarmac)

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera