HDFS, mail # user - Re: [HOD] Cannot use env variables in "hodrc"

Re: [HOD] Cannot use env variables in "hodrc"
Mehmet Belgin 2013-02-05, 23:46
On a related note, env-vars is also being ignored:

env-vars                        = HOD_PYTHON_HOME=/usr/local/packages/python/2.5.1/bin/python2.5

And hod picks the system-default python and terminates with errors unless I manually export HOD_PYTHON_HOME.

export HOD_PYTHON_HOME=`which python2.5`

I am also having problems having hod use the cluster I created, but I assume those issues are also related.

How can I make sure that "hodrc" contents are passed correctly into hod?

Thanks a lot in advance!