Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

+
Larry McCay 2013-07-02, 20:03
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-03, 18:39
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 20:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-03, 23:35
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 23:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-04, 18:40
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-04, 20:09
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-05, 17:34
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 18:25
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 19:24
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 13:42
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-07-10, 16:30
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-10, 15:14
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:06
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 17:39
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-27, 00:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-30, 16:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:04
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 20:12
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:15
+
Larry McCay 2013-08-06, 21:48
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 22:22
+
Larry McCay 2013-09-03, 12:20
Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
Chris Douglas 2013-09-03, 22:44
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 5:20 AM, Larry McCay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One outstanding question for me - how do we go about getting the branches
> created?

Once a group has converged on a purpose- ideally with some initial
code from JIRA- please go ahead and create the feature branch in svn.
There's no ceremony. -C

+
Larry McCay 2013-09-03, 22:55
+