HBase, mail # user - Sharing counter values between mappers

Re: Sharing counter values between mappers
Ted Yu 2013-05-02, 16:22
Take a look at the following method in HTable:

   * @return The new value, post increment.

   * @throws IOException if a remote or network exception occurs.

   */

  long incrementColumnValue(byte[] row, byte[] family, byte[] qualifier,

      long amount) throws IOException;