Hadoop, mail # dev - RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Bikas Saha 2013-02-27, 00:30
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-27, 06:05
+
Raja Aluri 2013-02-28, 19:17
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2013-03-01, 04:47
+
Chuan Liu 2013-02-28, 20:21
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-04, 02:09
+
Harsh J 2013-03-04, 04:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-04, 18:09
+
Harsh J 2013-03-05, 01:42
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-05, 01:49
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-06, 13:54
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-05, 00:35
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-04, 20:22
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-04, 22:30
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-04, 23:29
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-05, 01:00
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-05, 01:41
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-25, 20:17
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-26, 00:09
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-26, 02:14
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-26, 05:49
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-25, 21:25
Andrew, this used to be on all -dev lists. Let's keep it that way.

To the point.
Does this mean that people are silently porting windows changes to branch-2?
New features on a branch should be voted first, no?

Thanks,
--Konstantin

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 21:53