Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get list of unique values for given CF and CQ

Get list of unique values for given CF and CQ
Given a specific CF and CQ, is there an iterator I can use to get all unique values across all rows?

Example:

row0 myCF:myCQ a
row1 myCF:myCQ a
row2 myCF:myCQ a
row3 myCF:myCQ b
row4 myCF:myCQ c
row5 myCF:myCQ c

I am interested in unique values associated with myCF:myCQ (irrelevant columns omitted from example).

Result: a, b, c

Thanks,
Mike