HDFS, mail # user - mapred.max.tracker.failures

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-03-07, 05:51
Re: mapred.max.tracker.failures
Harsh J 2013-03-07, 06:02
It is a per-job config which controls the automatic job-level
blacklist: If, for a single job, a specific tracker has failed 4 (or
X) total tasks, then as prevent scheduling anymore of the job's tasks
to that tracker (but we don't eliminate more than 25% of the available
trackers this way, as for a bad logic job causing failures, that'd
make the job simply hang).

--
Harsh J